Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Share Mommy

Okay so the weather is so HOTTT here and the flower beds just might not make it. Oh well!
Anyways, I've been trying to teach Lily and Ella to "share" me. The trouble with having two kids is that they both want you-at the same time-and it's not always easy. Usually, they will both cry for me at the same time. Ella, being that she is older understands when I say it's time to share mommy but Lily struggles!!!! However, today they both wanted me to pick them up and Lily said "Share Mommy"! One small step........ We're off to the pool

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm enjoying all the pictures and all the things you've been putting on here! :-)

Thanks for "SHARING!" Tee-hee!

Take care!

Christy said...

Small steps is what parenting a toddler is all about:)