Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Oh the agony!-The talk

Before reading Bambi.....
My girls love to read- are they cute sitting so sweet- this is the calm before the storm

I knew this day would come....No, not the day I had to tell the girls about the birds and the bees but the day when Ella found out about Bambi's mommy-what REALLY happened to her. I haven't let her watch the movie yet because I just can't face it but she does have the book and today we were reading it when she asked me what happened to Bambi's mommy. Uhhhh.....so I told her in the best way possible and then I reminded her to tell her daddy when he got home "Don't kill the deer, Daddy." See Brandon goes hunting and I've told him that he would have to tell her one day about Bambi's mommy and yet it was ME!!!! Oh the agony


On a brighter note, I have lined up my internships for this fall-I have one school in Chattanooga, and two in Dalton so I'm really excited about this.



1 comment:

The Hadfields said...

How funny!! What a hard job it is to be a parent!!! I always thought Bambi was too sad for Disney anyways. Congrats on the internships!!