Sunday, August 26, 2007
Just wanted to share not that they are the greatest pics( i am getting a new camera soon!) of the girls playing dressup. They have clipon earrings and a veil to complete the picture. Things are going good with our family. My internship keeps me busy 3 days of the week and combined with our weekends, we're busy!!!! We have watched High School Musical 2 now probably 5 times and know all of the songs that get stuck in your head. Oh well!! I repeat I am ready for fall!!!! This weather has got to go.....
Monday, August 13, 2007
1. I'm pretty sure I'm now 10 years older than the seniors
2. Certain areas(namely one sag on my body than before)
3. It is HARD to get up in the morning with 2 kids!
4. I have grey in my hair and wrinkles around my eyes!!!
5. And finally, I am even more confident that I can do this job of school counseling and that this is where i am intended to be, God willing!!!
In other news, our house is on countdown to High School Musical 2 which comes out this Friday. My 4 year old has gone from Disney Princesses to Troy Bolton!!! Help us all!!!
Saturday, August 4, 2007
If i told you about the beginning of our day yesterday with Lily clawing Ella's face and leaving marks and then how our day ended, well this would be it. Lily was so exhausted by the time we got home, she fell asleep and Ella decided she needed to take care of her.
On another note, it's just too stinking hot outside!!!! I am ready for fall.