Saturday, June 30, 2007

Let's get this party started







Tomorrow is Ella's 4th birthday but we celebrated today with a party at my parents and of course too many presents. For Christmas, Ella got a Fisher Price dollhouse and we had got a couple of the rooms but my mom went and got all of the other rooms which was about NINE of them. Do you see the pic of the 9-1-1 book? Isn't that funny? Lily already has that one down as she called 9-1-1 when she was 15 months but mom thought that Ella could use these as a teaching tool. And of course, the baby doll, only the 21st one that we have.... This year it was a Barbie party instead of Disney princess. I could say that i can't believe that 4 years have gone by but i have and Brandon has felt every one of those years. However, i HATE that she is grower older because she's not my baby anymore but i love to see how her imagination grows as she grows. So, Happy Birthday to my sweet girl Ella Annelise Daniel~

1 comment:

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Ella. The cake was very pretty (purple is my favorite 'girl color') and the party looked like fun.