Friday, July 20, 2007

Manuel for Dummies




This is my ceiling in my garage and that is my sheetrock on the floor of my garage. I must be the only person alive that doesn't know that you really shouldn't step on sheetrock because it's not meant to hold a person's weight. I nearly killed myself trying to get a booster seat of Ella's that my husband had put on the OTHER side of the storage space. If i hadn't been holding on to the beams i would have fallen straight on top of my car. My body is quite bruised with fist sized marks and scrapes on my legs from where my legs buckled when the piece fell through. Not one of my best moves.........

2 comments:

The Daniels said...

My husband pointed out that i can not spell manual. Obviously, i struggle with this also....

Christy said...

I'm glad you are okay, but you have to admit that if you had video of it you would laugh...and probably make some $$ on America's Funniest Home Videos:)