Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summer Fun!







We've been busy around here with Ella's birthday, friends visiting, lost teeth, and going to the pool. Ella turned 5 on July 1st and we celebrated with a High School Musical theme. We also went to Chuck-e-Cheese with a friend. Ella was excited to get a Camp Rock cd and some movies along with a few new Barbies. She also lost a couple of teeth which i could not believe. I had to call the dentist to make sure that was okay. I thought that didnt' happen until much much later. My friend Sara from college stopped by to see us and we ate lunch together. It is always so good to see her and she always tries to make time to stop if she comes by our way. We're trying to figure out a time that i can come visit her in Nashville. We are enjoying our summer swimming at the pool and just having fun!

3 comments:

Joni said...

Hey, I came across your blog from Darci's and saw you got your master's in counseling. Being a teacher myself I am always curious what schools fellow LU grads are working at. I hope you have a great school year!

Crystal Whitaker said...

Jennifer! I love the picture of you and Sara--I was wondering where she was living. Are you in Atlanta? I need to come see you--I have a 3 year old little girl that just loves other little girls.

Tamara said...

Hi Jennifer - I also came across your blog from Darci's. Your girls are beautiful! Congratulations! It is wonderful that you are pursuing your dream job! This is such a great way to stay updated.(: Take care, Tamara (Tittle) Johnson