Sunday, April 6, 2008

Are you there God, It's me Jennifer

So the last few days have been crazy.. I took a 5 hour comprehensive assessment test to determine if i could actually graduate from the university. This is different from the Praxis test. Let me back up. On Thursday, Ella woke up with a 102 degree fever and throwing up. She wanted to be held all day which meant Lily did too. As i stripped the sheets and put her in the bath tub Lily decided she needed to get in too. After getting them out, Ella crying b/c she was cold, Lily then proceeded to pee on the floor. Figures! That's what i was thinking. Are you kidding me?! I have less than 24 hours to take this test... did i mention that i typed 13 pages for this. Not multiple choice kiddos... and here i had a child sick. My thoughts were "Hey God, are you there, can you give me a break? Really, it was probably the devil at work.. I had to be at school at 8:00 for the test and i was up with Ella for most of the night Thursday night!! Hey all in a day's work for a mom, right? Anyways, crisis averted, test taken and completed. Lily did get sick too but she's all better. The world goes on and so do we.

P.S. NKOTB is reuniting. I am psyched!!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, you did have a rough week! I hope that the test went well and I am glad to hear that the girls are feeling better! Hang in there!
I too think that it is awesome the NKOTB are reuniting!! FUNNY!

The Hadfields said...

What a day!! It seems like a pretty cruel joke when you have those days, doesn't it? Glad everything worked out; thank God it usually does, huh?!?

Christy said...

Thanks for the comment about Baylor...she's going to have the same procedure done sometime in May, I think.

Sorry it was such a rough go for you before your test but hopefully it all works out in the end:)

Amanda said...

Whoa!! Sorry to hear about the rough day and night... I am glad you finished the test and I hope you did great!! Love ya!!!

Me